HOW TO : Cook Brownies in 5 Minutes
While traditional brownies require some time in the oven, it is possible to make quick and easy brownies in just 5 minutes with a microwave. Here is a simple recipe to make brownies in 5 minutes:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Step 1: Mix the dry ingredients
In a microwave-safe mug, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until combined.
Step 2: Add the wet ingredients
Add the vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract to the mug and whisk until smooth.
Step 3: Microwave the brownie
Microwave the mug on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Check the brownie by inserting a toothpick in the center. If the toothpick comes out clean, the brownie is done. If not, microwave for another 15-20 seconds.
Step 4: Let the brownie cool
Let the brownie cool for a minute before eating. You can eat the brownie straight out of the mug or transfer it to a plate.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Enjoy your delicious and quick brownie in just 5 minutes!
- Adjust the cooking time based on the wattage of your microwave. If your microwave is more powerful, reduce the cooking time accordingly.
- You can add some chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter to make the brownie more flavorful.
- Serve the brownie with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat.
Making brownies in just 5 minutes is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth when you are short on time. With this simple recipe, you can make a delicious brownie in the microwave with just a few ingredients. Give it a try and enjoy a quick and tasty dessert!